Meet YOUR Memphis Lawyer – Bob Huddleston
The Brain Trust that makes us Midsouth Advocates:
An association of Memphis lawyers whose focus is on developing the broadest base of practice areas that the people of Memphis truly need most. With pooled brain power and a wide array of both life experiences and legal experiences, our goal will ALWAYS be to provide the most compassionate, competent legal representation possible for our clients. Over time some of us will move on, and new brains will come on board. This means we’re constantly evolving, building on our prior experiences, contacts, cases, legal issues, and relationship building skills that benefit you, The Client. So if what you want is a client focused lawyer who will fight for you in your times of need, then pick up the phone and make the call, send a text, send an email, or fill out the contact form and talk to YOUR Midsouth Advocate.
Bob spent decades in the work-force as a regular “working stiff” in the textile restoration field (water damage, fire/smoke damage, and mold remediation), and as a general contractor, and spent eight years as an over-the-road trucker before going back to college to fulfill a long-held dream of helping people navigate the legal system. When you hire him you’re getting a lawyer who understands the trials many of us deal with when we have to live paycheck to paycheck and struggle to get by.
- Family Law: Divorce, child support, child custody and visitation, child abuse/neglect, and grandparent visitation rights.
- Construction Litigation: Home improvement and general contractor fraud & breach of contract.
- Personal Injury: Auto/Motorcycle accident, slip and fall, catastrophic injury.
- National Association of Counsel for Children (NACC)
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- B.L.S. in Legal & Political Philosophy – University of Memphis; Magna Cum Laude, 2014
- J.D. – University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, 2017