Bob Huddleston Jr.
Bob spent 25 years in the workforce as a carpet cleaner, disaster restoration professional, skip tracer, collection agent, general contractor, and truck driver before going back to school at the age of 43 to earn his J.D.
After telling his family for over two decades that “one of these days” he would be a lawyer, his mother, Penny Huddleston, passed away after losing a fight against leukemia. Waiting was no longer an option, so he enrolled in an undergraduate program at the University of Memphis, and set off on a seven-year journey to become the lawyer he always wanted to become. He would not have been able to do this without the help and support of his wife Angela, his father, brother, sister-in-law, adult children, and the many friends he leaned on over the seven-year trek. Being a hired gun for people who need help navigating the legal system has been a lifelong calling, and one he finally answered.
Additionally, he has worked in the real world for decades and won’t look down his nose at anyone who needs help. He sees his job, primarily, as two-fold; 1) to represent you zealously, and 2) to provide meaningful counsel and guidance in navigating complicated legal situations through a confusing legal system.
- Criminal Defense
- Contract Disputes
- Consumer Protection
- Commercial Collections
- Bachelors Degree in Legal & Political Philosophy – University of Memphis (Magna Cum Laude)
- Juris Doctor w/ Certificate in Advocacy – University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
- Humphreys Fellowship
- Top 10 Oral Advocate
- Top 3 Oral Advocate
- University of Memphis Mock Trial Travel Team
- Moot Court Executive Board Associate Justice (Mock Trial)
- Gideon’s Promise Clerk with the Office of the Shelby County Public Defender
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Clerkship
- Children’s Defense Clinic (student lawyer)