Bob Huddleston Jr.
Office: (901) 443-3936
Cell: (901) 870-1629
Bob spent 25 years in the workforce as a carpet cleaner, disaster mitigation professional (water damage, fire and smoke damage, and mold remediation), skip tracer, collection agent, general contractor, and truck driver before going back to school at the age of 43 to earn his degree in Legal Philosophy (magna cum laude) and his J.D.
His primary practice areas focus on:
- Juvenile Law (delinquency, abuse & neglect, child support & visitation, divorce with children)
- Home Improvement Contractors (getting them licensed and suing the fraudulent operators)
- Helping contractors collect money owed to them from their commercial accounts.
He has worked in the real world for decades and won’t look down his nose at anyone who needs help. He sees his job, primarily, as two-fold; 1) to represent you zealously, and 2) to provide meaningful counsel and guidance in navigating complicated legal situations through a confusing legal system.
- Consumer Protection
- Commercial Collections
- Child Support Modification
- Contract Disputes
- Criminal Defense
- Licensed in Tennessee & Arkansas
- Bachelors Degree in Legal & Political Philosophy – University of Memphis (Magna Cum Laude)
- Juris Doctor w/ Certificate in Advocacy – University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
- Humphreys Fellowship
- Top 10 Oral Advocate
- Top 3 Oral Advocate
- University of Memphis Mock Trial Travel Team
- Moot Court Executive Board Associate Justice (Mock Trial)
- Gideon’s Promise Clerk with the Office of the Shelby County Public Defender
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Clerkship
- Children’s Defense Clinic (student lawyer)